giovedì 29 dicembre 2011

Hello everyone...!

Hello everyone!
I am soooo happy today... I finally decided to open my own blog. I am proud of my decision! I am the kind of person who takes very seriously her own commitments.
Now... to really show you how happy I am, here it is: my first look on "Dear Shoes, I love you!"



Modern princess outfit

                                                                                                                                                                                    






I took those pics in China last Christmas (2010) with my cousin Elena (she's the one with the light pink dress).
The inspiration for those looks were Disney's cartoons' princess (i.e. Cinderella,The Sleeping Beauty, Belle, etc.).

Enjoy! =)

Valentina.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento