sabato 31 marzo 2012

Fujifilm instax mini 7S: this Instant Camera rocks.

Do you guys remember I talked to you about Instant cameras in this post here?  Photography Post (Instant Camera).

Well well well...I said that I would have bought an Instant Camera and I did! :)
So I wanted to ''introduce'' to you all my new baby: Fujifilm instax mini 7S.







Isn't it beautiful? I love the colours and I love the fact that the photos are not too big and the camera insn't either. This allows me to take it with me wherever I go without worrying too much about its size and weight.

Are you guys attracted to Polaroids as I am? Let me know what you think about my new baby, and what you think about Instant Cameras in general :)

xoxo,
V.

5 commenti:

  1. I bought an old polaroid camera, but the film fades so quickly and it's not worth keeping the photos. The Instax looks like a better option though!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I would have loved an old one! However now that you told me that i'm happy I bought an Instax... btw you should try with fujifilm instax 'cause it's really really good!! :)

      xoxo,
      V.

      Elimina
  2. does the picture fade as quickly as parents say it would? i really want one.

    RispondiElimina